Acquiring knowledge is an attribute but implementing that knowledge and achieving great success is something commendable in itself. Only a few ones can make this dream happen in reality, one of them is an inordinate, Pritish Kumar Halder (PK Halder), who possesses a concatenation of knowledge in the field of technology and programming languages. He is expertized in the programming languages and computers and also, in getting updates on the newest technologies and innovations.
His vast experience makes him extremely different from the others, he has abundant knowledge and experience in the programming database languages, operating systems, SOA-based applications, Web portal and e-Commerce applications, PHP experiences, and many others.
What makes PK Halder extra-ordinary?
Hard work is the key to success, is the perfect saying suitable for PK Halder, who has made it possible to believe that doing hard work plus smart work is the only key to get achieving the pinnacle of success in life. His hard work and capability of attaining higher knowledge lead him to the foremost position in his life and he becomes a well-known personality all over the world.
Some of his 21 years wide experience are mentioned below;
- 7+ year PL/SQL Stored Procedure experience using Oracle, MS SQL, and My SQL.
- 6+ experience in Web service applications.
- Experience in project documentation, from business requirements to technical documentation.
- 7+ years of experience in PHP, 1+ experience in Drupal PHP experience.
- Experience in the cold fusion of 15+ years.
- Experience in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) from design, development, testing, and deployment, to production and maintenance.
- 3+ years experience in ERP solutions development.
- Certified Web Component Developer Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) on J2EE Platform, Java Programmer Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP).
The Professional Skills of Pritish Kumar Halder:
PK Halder is highly skilled in various domains of computers and programming languages, some of which are;
Software Architecture: in which RUP, UML, OOAD, Design Patterns, Extreme Programming, Data Modeling OLAP, and Rational Rose are the specific areas;
Programming Languages: Java/JEE/JSE, Serviettes, JSP< Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax, PHP, Visual Basic, Cold Fusion, ASP, Net, SOA, SOAP, POI, FOP, ANT, and Log4J are some of the experiences;
RDBMS and Database Programming: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, SQL, JDBC, ODBC, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure are quite interesting fields of experience;
Development IDEs and Tools: Eclipse, JBuilder, RAD/WSAD.
In closing, the above-mentioned details are quite authentic and absolutely correct, the Pritish Kumar Halder is a man with intelligence and plays as a role model and an exemplar for society due to his vast experiences and knowledge in the field of programming and technologies.