Any questions you want to practice should be geared towards your reliability, teamwork, and ability to follow instructions. Various corporations and software companies should also be looking for motivation and enthusiasm for the specific position. You need to know some of the most common questions asked in interviews.
Read Pritish Kumar Halder article in which he discussed some of the List of Topics to prepare for the Front-End Developers’ Interview.
File Name: People-office-Recruitment
Alt-Text: people sitting in the office for an interview
Try practicing some of these common Front-End Developer’s job interview questions:
1. What resources do you prefer to learn about the latest front-end development trends and design?
How to answer: A hiring manager explores soft skills involving inquisitiveness through such front-end developer interview questions. Be specific in your answer.
Answer: “The best ways to learn about the latest trends in web development are:
- Enrolling in continuing education workshops or online courses
- Participating in StackOverflow forums
- Subscriptions to front-end development magazines”
2. How do you ensure that your website or web application is user-friendly?
How to answer: It is one of the most crucial front-end developer interview questions to analyze your understanding of usability and accessibility when designing experiences for end-users.
Answer: “To ensure that a website/web application is user-friendly:
- Test web applications on various browsers and devices and check whether the experience is usable on all.
- Use popular screen reading software to see whether it is accessible for all users.
- Effective, consistent navigation.
- Review website using automated accessibility assessment tools.”
3. What is a version control system? Which VCS are you familiar with?
How to answer: Front-end developer interview questions also include explanations and comparisons of various types of version control systems or VCS. VCS is a software tool that helps software teams manage changes to source code over time.
Answer: “It is used for all code, files, and assets that multiple team members will collaborate on from all around the world. Thus, it accelerates product delivery. Types of VCS are: Local, centralized, and distributed VCS.
Some popular VCSs are:
- Git (distributed)
- Mercurial (distributed)
- Subversion (centralized)”
Not every question you will encounter when interviewing for a Front-End Developer’s position will be related ta o web developer supportive job. But those are the common topics interviewer can ask for selecting a qualified candidate.
File Name: People-office
Alt-Text: Two People hand shaking in the office
Best Front-End Developer’s Interview Preparing Service
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the questions mentioned above, we get you. However, don’t fret as you have Pritish Kumar Halder by your side. I am a Front-End Developer’s job expert with special skills and help people prepare for all types of Front-End Developer’s job interviews. Whether you need assistance in answering advanced Front-End Developer’s interview questions or core Front-End Developer’s interview questions, I can help you with all.
Get in touch for more information!
Composed by: Suma Sarker