Front-end developers are computer programmers who specialize in website design. Front-end developer duties include determining the structure and design of web pages, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design, and ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
In this post, Pritish Halder discussed some of the topics asked in Front-End Developer Interview Questions. Read it before preparing for an interview.
File Name Front End Developer – software companies
Alt-Text: A Front End Developer’s main goal is to combine technology and design to create inviting, easy-to-use websites for consumers.
They typically work for corporations across industries as members of the IT department, but they also work for software companies and work as self-employed individuals. They work closely with other Web Developers and IT professionals to design and troubleshoot unique software and web applications. The BLS indicates that from 2020 to 2030, web developers as a group should enjoy a faster-than-average job growth rate of 13%.
Front-End Developers’ Interview: the Basics
Front-end developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The level of the interview will directly depend on the experience you have, followed by your qualification and work skills. However, if the candidate is an experienced person, the process can tricky and technical to test the applicant’s true abilities.
List of Topics to Prepare
There are many concepts that the interviewer can question you about, it usually revolves around these topics:
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
When interviewing for an interview position, your interviewer will ask questions to assess you’re perform in regional knowledge and experience. The answers you give can be a deciding factor in whether you receive a job offer.
File Name: Front End Developer- corporations
Alt-Text: Front End Developers who are heavily involved in the visual appearance of websites should have work experience in graphic design as well.
Learn More about the Job
Anyone serious about landing a job or acing Front End Developer’s job interview should have adequate knowledge about the concepts mentioned above. More importantly, the applicant should know what kind of institutions they are applying to and the nature of the job to prepare accordingly.
However, if you feel overwhelmed, get in touch with Pritish Kumar Halder to help you nail the interview. With his expertise in Front End Developer’s interview preparation, from core Front End Developer’s interview questions to advanced Front End Developer’s interview questions, you’ll have brilliant responses ready.
Get in touch with us today!
Composed by: Suma Sarker