Any questions you want to practice should be geared towards your reliability, teamwork, and ability to follow instructions. Crop or agricultural production mills should also be looking for motivation and enthusiasm for the specific position. You need to know some of the most common questions asked in interviews.
If you’re interested in becoming an Organic Farmer, you’ll need to go through the process. Pritish Kumar Halder will help you prepare for your interview by providing you with sample questions and answers. Try practicing some of these common Organic Farmer job interview questions:
1. What Precautions you will Take For Using Biofertilizer?
How to answer: This is a great question that provides you the opportunity to put your best foot forward, and to tell the interviewer why he or she should consider hiring you for the job. Make sure your preparation is well for this question as you won’t likely get a second chance to shine.
Answer: “I follow some steps before using precautions, those are the below:
- In a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and heat, Biofertilizer stores.
- Its necessary to use right combinations of biofertilizer.
- Rhizobium uses as the specified crop only.
- Make sure of the separation between other chemicals and biofertilizer.
- While purchasing one should ensure that each packet is provided with necessary information like the name of the product, name of the crop for which intended, name and address of the manufacturer, date of manufacture, date of expiry, batch number, and instructions for use.
- Only for the specified crop and by the recommended method of application, always recheck the expired date.
- Biofertilizers are live products and require care in storage.
- Both nitrogen and phosphatic biofertilizer are to be used to get the best results.
- It is important to use biofertilizer along with chemical fertilizers and organic manures.
- Biofertilizers are not a replacement of fertilizers but can supplement plant nutrient requirements.”
2. Have you used any environmentally sustainable substitutes for pesticides?
How to answer: A hiring manager might ask you about your knowledge in this area to determine your familiarity with modern farming techniques that are increasing in popularity, such as organic farming. They may feel more inclined to ask this question if the farm where they work uses natural farming practices. When you answer this question, mention some of the environmentally sustainable techniques you’ve experienced using. If you don’t have experience in this area, you can mention your eagerness to learn and apply these techniques.
Answer: “I have experience using natural barriers, like netting over strawberry plants, and introducing predators to keep pests away. I also worked on a farm that used partner planting to keep similar crops together to protect each other with natural pest repellent methods, which we supplemented by removing insects manually and using products like lavender and basil spray.”
3. What do you think is the most important thing that farmers can do to protect the environment?
How to answer: This question can help interviewers understand your environmental values and how you might encourage farmers to protect the environment. Use examples from your experience that show how you helped a farmer reduce their impact on the environment or how you encouraged them to do so.
Answer: “I think one of the most important things farmers can do to protect the environment is to use sustainable farming methods. I worked with a client who was using traditional fertilizers, which are made from nonrenewable resources. He wanted to find an alternative because he didn’t want to deplete his soil’s nutrients. We found a fertilizer made from animal waste that could replenish the soil without harming it.”
Not every question you will encounter when interviewing for Organic Farmer’s position will be related to public healthy life supportive job. But those are the common topics interviewer can ask for selecting a qualified candidate.
Best Organic Farmer’s Interview Preparing Service
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the questions mentioned above, we get you. However, don’t fret as you have Pritish Kumar Halder by your side. I am Organic Farmer’s job expert with special skills and help people prepare for all types of Organic Farmer’s job interviews. Whether you need assistance in answering advanced Organic Farmer’s interview questions or core Organic Farmer’s interview questions, I can help you with all.
Get in touch for more information!
Composed by: Suma Sarker